Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Creative Space - Back To The Sewing Machine

My Creative Space


I have missed my machine so much over the last few weeks. I did almost no sewing for Easter and have been trying hard to spend my spare time outdoors lately. But the scarf I made last weekend sparked my refashioning flame and I cannot wait to hunker down in front of it today while Wednesday sleeps. Can you see what I am doing? Can you? It is going to be gorgeous!

have you been to any other Creative Spacers' Creative Spaces lately? You should, there is some seriously talented people out there!

5 comments:

Sally said...

That yellow material is so so so very very very very very beautiful!!! Did you know that I love it???

Unknown said...

i love that yellow fabric, so i can't wait to see what you're up to.

Donna said...

I can relate Melissa! I haven't touched my machine in ages thanks to all the traveling.

I finally got to sew some last night...sooo nice!!

I'm happy for you to get to sew some more. Can't wait to see your next project!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I LOVE that yellow fabric and can't wait to see what you are going to make.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Oh my goodness Melissa is that another gorgeous sheet that you found at the goodwill?! It's so pretty!! Can't wait to see what you're going to make with it :)

I'm so happy that you've been enjoying our outdoor challenge entries :) I've been so busy with the shop lately that I haven't had any time for my own crafty time and I'm feeling deprived! LOL. I'm hoping this weekend I'll be able to sew some softies that I've been eyeing up :) Have a fabulous day!