Friday, July 18, 2014

I've missed ya'll so much!

Almost two full years since my last post. Wow. Hard to believe I let it go this long, I used to love blogging so much. I've been feeling the itch again though, and thanks to Pinterest, this blog still gets regular page views. I think a serious overhaul is in order.

I do have another website, and on-line shop so there is a chance that I might install some sort of re-direct. But photos, and the occasional tutorial will happen.

In the meantime, do you have any suggestions or requests for content?

And lastly, here is a recent photo of Wednesday, two years after my last Wednesday on Wednesday post and a week before her 7th birthday.


KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I have missed your posts too and often thought about you. So happy to see you in my reader this morning. I

Alex Blair said...

Thanks for posting, we've sure missed you!

❤ ❤

Donna Rodgers said...

Funny, Melissa, I haven't been posting for the last two years either. Oh my goodness Wednesday has grown into such a little lady! I can hardly believe it. :)

I am also getting back into blogging. Your posts are as beautiful as ever. It's so nice to see you again!

Reputable Hacker said...

Do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you? Do you want to change your high school/university grades? Do you want to gain access into your employer/employee/competitors' private information? Do you want to clear criminal records? Or you want to change information to any of your personal accounts (bank, email, social media)...Contact for fast and satisfactory result

Reputable Hacker said...!!!!

Information is Power! Take the leap, and get empowered!!

.Do you suspect your partner (husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend) might be sneaking behind your back and having an affair?

.Do you want to hack;
-Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Instagram or any Social Media?
-Phone, Whatsapp, BBM
-Any Email

.Do you have an examination you want and you want the questions hacked and leaked to you before the examination?

.Do you want to hack into you university or college portal to change your grades/GPA?

.Do you need the service of a PI to help investigate someone online?

.Do you want to hack-proof yourself and protect your online accounts from being hacked?



...enhancing everyone's life