Saturday, October 29, 2011

Free Printable : Halloween Cupcake Toppers

Halloween is coming! And around here that means festive treats. This year I made my famous pumpkin bread recipe into twenty four cupcakes and topped it with my famous cream cheese icing (updated). To add a little holiday fun I made up some cupcake toppers and thought you might like to use them too. 

This is what the sheet looks like. Just enough for a dozen fabulous cupcakes. Just cut, glue together with a toothpick inserted between two circles and bada bing you're fabulous. Download from Google Docs here. As I am still new to this printable business, please do not hesitate to ask me for help or let me know that something is amiss and you cannot get it to work!

A note about the images used: The top two rows of images were found over at The Graphics Fairy. (You might remember a few from my Vintage Garland of Halloween past.)
The next two rows were made with vector images from AllSilhouettes.com
The last wto rows were made using the Monsterfreak font from Urbanfonts.com

Happy Halloween!!

Oh and one more thing?! Recently I was nominated for Circle of Moms Top 25 Canadian Mom Blogs. Could you be so kind as to hop on over and vote for me? You can vote once a day so if you could do that too I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!